Sunday, February 14, 2016

Passion for Teaching!

My passion for education has evolved through the course of my educational and professional career. I have started to realize how much life experiences impact our learners and that we as early childhood professionals must be able to identify with them as they progress through these challenges. It is my interest to research more about the effects of toxic stress and adversity as it effects brain development. 
Through looking at my colleague’s blog I realized that many of them have similar or complementing interests in the effects of toxics stress, attachment and resilience. These are all key areas of interests for me that I would like to explore further. 
As, I begin to think about how I can effect change in my community I think about how I can communicate the effects of toxic stress and educate others on how to build relationships and resilience in young children. 


No comments:

Post a Comment