Sunday, September 4, 2016

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Hello Class!
My name is Ly'chel Baker and I am from New Jersey. I currently live in Maryland with the husband and my two stepsons. I am a kindergarten teacher and Primary Academy Leader for grades K-2 for Imagine Foundations at Morningside Public Charter School. I have been teaching in the public school setting for five years prior to teaching I was an assistant director of a daycare center and held various positions within the early childhood field. I received my bachelor’s degree from Washington Adventist University in 2013 in Early Childhood Education/ Special Needs K-3 certificate and my masters from Walden University in 2015 in Early Childhood Education/Teaching Adults. After finishing my masters I felt like I had so much more that I could learn and I wasn’t quite ready to end my educational process so I decided to continue with school and immediate entered in to the doctoral program here at Walden University. I am excited about this class and can’t wait to collaborate with you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment